Thank you for purchasing my book.
You will no doubt have lots of questions or ideas to modify your own cockpit.
There are two main sources of help:
- The forum which is open to anyone. There you may post questions or problems and I (or someone else) will answer. The answer will be available for everyone to see. This would typically be used for comments, ideas, or requests for clarification.
- The second line of support is a private channel to me where I can help you with advice or modifications. As a purchaser, you are entitled to 2 effective hours of my time totally dedicated to any topic you feel I can help you with. These two hours would typically be used:
1] to design alternative parts to replace the generic parts supplied in the E-Book; or
2] to request me to create a specification for the flight simulator hardware and software according to your budget; or
3] to request me to create a shopping list for an online computer retailer.
To activate your two free hours, please send me a copy of the invoice that Simmarket sent you and I will get into email contact with you.
Please note, direct private support from me only works via e-mail.
Telephone, Skype, Whatsapp or other methods are just NOT OK because:
- I need to keep a record of what we discussed; and
- I feel that a well-thought out reply is better than an “off the cuff” one; and
- I am one single person – I do not employ full-time staff. So I will answer emails when I can, but an instant response is often inconvenient or impossible. I am located in Cape Town and I will normally answer email only during business hours.
If you need more of my individual time, please understand that I have to eat. You can easily purchase a cachet of hours.
Click here for the details…